Tonne-force conversionsforce conversions » tonne-force conversions
The tonne-force conversion selector above selects the force measurement unit to convert to starting from tonnes-force (tnf). To make a conversion starting from a unit of force other than tonne-force, simply click on the "Reset" button.
What is tonne-force?
The tonne-force is a unit of force equal to 9,806.65 newtons (1 tnf = 9,806.65 N), the SI derived unit of force. It is also equal to 9,806,650 millinewtons (mN), or 980,665 centinewtons (cN), or 980.665 decanewtons (daN), or 9.80665 kilonewtons (kN) or 0.00980665 meganewtons (MN), which are units of force in the SI.
(i) The SI is an abbreviation for the International System of Units
(ii) According to the General Conference on Weight and Measures, the standard gravity is 9.80665 m/s2 (or 32.1740 ft/s2)
tonnes-forceAlso known as:
metric ton-force (plural: metric tons-force), megagram-force (plural: megagrams-force), or megapond (plural: megaponds, abbreviation: Mp), tonne force (plural: tonnes force
Tonne-force conversions: direct links
A list with conversions from tonnes-force to other (metric, imperial, or customary) force measurement units is presented below.
- tonne-force to centinewton (tnf to cN)
- tonne-force to decanewton (tnf to daN)
- tonne-force to dyne (tnf to dyn)
- tonne-force to gram-force (tnf to gf)
- tonne-force to kilogram-force (tnf to kgf)
- tonne-force to kilonewton (tnf to kN)
- tonne-force to kilopond (tnf to kp)
- tonne-force to kip (tnf to kip)
- tonne-force to meganewton (tnf to MN)
- tonne-force to micronewton (tnf to μN)
- tonne-force to millinewton (tnf to mN)
- tonne-force to Newton (tnf to N)
- tonne-force to ounce-force (tnf to ozf)
- tonne-force to pound-force (tnf to lbf)
- tonne-force to poundal (tnf to pdl)
- tonne-force to sthene (tnf to sn)