Sthene conversionsforce conversions » sthene conversions
The sthene conversion selector on this page selects the force measurement unit to convert to starting from sthene (sn). To make a conversion starting from a unit of force other than sthene, simply click on the "Reset" button.
What is sthene?
The sthène is a unit of force in the metre-tonne-second system of units equal to 1,000 newtons (1 sn = 1,000 N), the SI derived unit of force. It is also equal to 1,000,000 millinewtons (mN), or 100,000 centinewtons (cN), or 100 decanewtons (daN), or 1.0 kilonewtons (kN) or 0.001 meganewtons (MN), which are units of force in the SI.
The sthène represents the amount of force needed to accelerate a mass of 1,000 kilograms to one meter per second squared (1 sn = 1,000 kg × m/s2).
The SI is an abbreviation for the International System of Units.
Sthene conversions: direct access
A compehensive list with conversions from sthene to other (metric, imperial, or customary) force measurement units is given below.
- sthene to centinewton (sn to cN)
- sthene to decanewton (sn to daN)
- sthene to dyne (sn to dyn)
- sthene to gram-force (sn to gf)
- sthene to kilogram-force (sn to kgf)
- sthene to kilonewton (sn to kN)
- sthene to kilopond (sn to kp)
- sthene to kip (sn to kip)
- sthene to meganewton (sn to MN)
- sthene to micronewton (sn to μN)
- sthene to millinewton (sn to mN)
- sthene to Newton (sn to N)
- sthene to ounce-force (sn to ozf)
- sthene to pound-force (sn to lbf)
- sthene to poundal (sn to pdl)
- sthene to tonne-force (sn to tnf)