The day conversion selector here selects the time measurement unit to convert to starting from days (d). To make a conversion starting from a unit of time other than day, simply click on the "Reset" button.
The day is a unit of time equal to 86,400 seconds (1 day = 86,400 s), the base unit of time in the International System of Units (SI). At irregular intervals, the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) time scale is adjusted with leap seconds in order to keep the UTC time scale close to mean solar time. On these occasions, one day has 86,399 or 86,401 seconds.
One day (d) is also equal to 24 hours (h) or 1,440 minutes (min), which are non-SI units of time but accepted for use along with other SI units.
Day conversions: a list with conversions from days to other (metric, imperial, or customary) time measurement units is displayed below.
- day to attosecond (d to as)
- day to century
- day to decade
- day to femtosecond (d to fs)
- day to hour (d to h)
- day to leap year (366 days) (d to leap y)
- day to lustrum
- day to microsecond (d to μs)
- day to millennium
- day to millisecond (d to ms)
- day to minute (d to min)
- day to month (30 days) (d to mo)
- day to month (31 days) (d to mo)
- day to nanosecond (d to ns)
- day to picosecond (d to ps)
- day to second (d to s)
- day to week
- day to year (365 days) (d to y)