Day conversionstime conversions » day conversions
The day conversion selector above selects the time measurement unit to convert to starting from days (d). To make a conversion starting from a unit of time other than day, simply click on the "Reset" button.
What is day?
The day is a unit of time equal to 86,400 seconds (1 day = 86,400 s), the base unit of time in the International System of Units (SI). At irregular intervals, the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) time scale is adjusted with leap seconds in order to keep the UTC time scale close to mean solar time. On these occasions, one day has 86,399 or 86,401 seconds.
Day conversions: direct links
A list with conversions from days to other (metric, imperial, or customary) time measurement units is given below.
- day to attosecond (d to as)
- day to century
- day to decade
- day to femtosecond (d to fs)
- day to hour (d to h)
- day to leap year (366 days) (d to leap y)
- day to lustrum
- day to microsecond (d to μs)
- day to millennium
- day to millisecond (d to ms)
- day to minute (d to min)
- day to month (30 days) (d to mo)
- day to month (31 days) (d to mo)
- day to nanosecond (d to ns)
- day to picosecond (d to ps)
- day to second (d to s)
- day to week
- day to year (365 days) (d to y)