Minute conversionstime conversions » minute conversions
The minute conversion selector here selects the time measurement unit to convert to starting from minutes (min). To make a conversion starting from a unit of time other than minute, simply click on the "Reset" button.
What is minute?
The minute is a unit of time equal to 60 seconds (1 min = 60 s), the base unit of time in the International System of Units (SI). At irregular intervals, the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) time scale is adjusted with leap seconds in order to keep the UTC time scale close to mean solar time. On these occasions, one minute has 59 or 61 seconds.
The minutes are commonly used throughout the world for timekeeping. Times of this magnitude (i.e., on the minute time scale) can be measured by using a clock.Symbol:
Minute conversions: quick access
A detailed list with conversions from minutes to other (metric, imperial, or customary) time measurement units is displayed below.
- minute to attosecond (min to as)
- minute to century
- minute to day (min to d)
- minute to decade
- minute to femtosecond (min to fs)
- minute to hour (min to h)
- minute to leap year (366 days) (min to leap y)
- minute to lustrum
- minute to microsecond (min to μs)
- minute to millennium
- minute to millisecond (min to ms)
- minute to month (30 days) (min to mo)
- minute to month (31 days) (min to mo)
- minute to nanosecond (min to ns)
- minute to picosecond (min to ps)
- minute to second (min to s)
- minute to week
- minute to year (365 days) (min to y)