Teaspoon (UK) conversionsvolume conversions » teaspoon (UK) conversions
The online converter calculator on this page allows you to select the volume measurement unit you want to convert to starting from teaspoons (UK) (tsp). To make a conversion starting from a unit of volume other than teaspoon (UK), simply click on the "Reset" button.
What is teaspoon (UK)?
The Imperial teaspoon is a unit of volume in the Imperial system of units equal to 5.91938802083x10-6 cubic meters (1 imp tsp = 5.91938802083x10-6 m³), the derived unit of volume in the International System of Units (SI). It is also equal to 5,919.38802083 cubic millimeters (mm³), or 5.91938802083 cubic centimeters (cm³) or 0.00591938802083 cubic decimeters (dm³) (units of volume in the SI), or 5,919.38802083 microliters (μL), or 5.91938802083 milliliters (mL), or 0.0591938802083 deciliters (dL) or 0.00591938802083 liters (L), which are units of volume in the metric system.
The teaspoon definition varies as follows:
- The Canadian teaspoon or teaspoon (Canada), equal to 4.73 milliliters (mL) or 4.73 cubic centimeters (cm³)
- The Imperial teaspoon or teaspoon (UK), equal to 5.92 milliliters (mL) or 5.92 cubic centimeters (cm³)
- The metric teaspoon or teaspoon (metric), equal to 5 milliliters (mL) or 5 cubic centimeters (cm³)
- The US customary teaspoon or teaspoon (US), equal to 4.93 milliliters (mL) or 4.93 cubic centimeters (cm³)
- The teaspoon (FDA), equal to 5 milliliters (mL) or 5 cubic centimeters (cm³)
FDA is an abbreviation for "Food and Drug Administration".
Also known as:
teaspoon full, teaspoon (UK) (plural: teaspoons (UK))
Below you can find a comprehensive list with conversions from teaspoons (UK) to other (metric, imperial, or customary) volume measurement units.