Pieze conversionspressure conversions » pieze conversions
The pieze conversion selector here selects the pressure/stress measurement unit to convert to starting from pieze (pz). To make a conversion starting from a unit of pressure other than pieze, simply click on the "Reset" button.
What is pieze?
The pièze is a unit of pressure in the metre-tonne-second (mts) system of units equal to 1,000 pascals (1 pz = 1,000 Pa), the SI derived unit of pressure. It is also equal to 10 hectopascals (hPa), or 1.0 kilopascal (kPa), or 0.001 megapascals (MPa), or 0.00986923267 atmospheres (atm), or 0.01 bars (bar), or 7.50061683 millimeters of mercury at 0 °C (mmHg), or 4.01463 inches of water at 4 °C (inH2O), or 0.145038 pounds per square inch (psi), or 20.8854342 pounds per square foot (psf) or 7.50061683 torr (Torr).
The pièze is equal to one sthène per square meter or 1,000 newtons per square meter (1 pz = 1 sn/m² = 1,000 N/m²). The sthène (sn) and newton (N) are units of force while the square meter (m²) is a unit of area.
The SI is an abbreviation for the International System of Units.
Pieze conversions: quick links
A compehensive list with conversions from pieze to other (metric, imperial, or customary) pressure and stress measurement units is presented below.
- pieze to atmosphere (standard) (pz to atm)
- pieze to atmosphere (technical) (pz to at)
- pieze to bar (pz to bar)
- pieze to barye (pz to Ba)
- pieze to centibar (pz to cbar)
- pieze to centimeter of mercury (pz to cmHg)
- pieze to centimeter of water (pz to cmH2O)
- pieze to decibar (pz to dbar)
- pieze to dyne per square centimeter (pz to dyn/cm²)
- pieze to gigabar (pz to Gbar)
- pieze to gigapascal (pz to GPa)
- pieze to hectopascal (pz to hPa)
- pieze to inch of mercury (pz to inHg)
- pieze to inch of water (pz to inH2O)
- pieze to kilobar (pz to kbar)
- pieze to kilogram-force per square centimeter (pz to kgf/cm²)
- pieze to kilogram-force per square millimeter (pz to kgf/mm²)
- pieze to kilopascal (pz to kPa)
- pieze to kip per square inch (pz to ksi)
- pieze to megabar (pz to Mbar)
- pieze to megapascal (pz to MPa)
- pieze to millibar (pz to mbar)
- pieze to millimeter of mercury (pz to mmHg)
- pieze to millimeter of water (pz to mmH2O)
- pieze to millipascal (pz to mPa)
- pieze to newton per square meter (pz to N/m²)
- pieze to newton per square millimeter (pz to N/mm²)
- pieze to pascal (pz to Pa)
- pieze to pound per square foot (pz to psf)
- pieze to pound per square inch (pz to psi)
- pieze to torr (pz to Torr)