Millennium conversionstime conversions » millennium conversions
The millennium conversion selector on this page selects the time measurement unit to convert to starting from millennia. To make a conversion starting from a unit of time other than millennium, simply click on the "Reset" button.
What is millennium?
The millennium is a unit of time equal to 1,000 years. A millennium is used for specific periods of one thousand years that begin at initial reference point of the calendar in consideration; however, a millennium may also refer to any period of 1,000 years long.
In the Gregorian Calendar (that has no year zero), the millennia is counted from 1 AD:
- First millennium: year 1AD - year 1000
- Second millennium: year 1001 - year 2000
- Third millennium: year 2001 - year 3000
In the astronomical numbering system (that assumes a preceding Year 0 for the start of the first Christian millennium):
- First millennium: year 0 - year 999
- Second millennium: year 1000 - year 1999
- Third millennium: year 2000 - year 2999
Millennium conversions: quick access
A detailed list with conversions from millennia to other (metric, imperial, or customary) time measurement units is presented below.
- millennium to attosecond
- millennium to century
- millennium to day
- millennium to decade
- millennium to femtosecond
- millennium to hour
- millennium to leap year (366 days)
- millennium to lustrum
- millennium to microsecond
- millennium to millisecond
- millennium to minute
- millennium to month (30 days)
- millennium to month (31 days)
- millennium to nanosecond
- millennium to picosecond
- millennium to second
- millennium to week
- millennium to year (365 days)