Teaspoon (Canada) conversions
The teaspoon (Canada) conversion selector above selects the volume measurement unit to convert to starting from teaspoons (Canada) (tsp). To make a conversion starting from a unit of volume other than teaspoon (Canada), simply click on the "Reset" button.
About teaspoon (Canada)
The teaspoon (Canada), or Canadian teaspoon, is a unit of volume equal to 4.735510416 × 10-6 cubic meters (1 Canadian tsp = 4.735510416 × 10-6 m3), the derived unit of volume in the International System of Units (SI).
The Canadian teaspoon (tsp) is also equal to 4,735.510416 cubic millimeters (mm3), or 4.735510416 cubic centimeters (cm3) or 0.004735510416 cubic decimeters (dm3) (units of volume in the SI), or 4,735.510416 microliters (μL), or 4.735510416 milliliters (mL), or 0.04735510416 deciliters (dL) or 0.004735510416 liters (L), which are units of volume in the metric system.
The teaspoon definition varies as follows:
- The Canadian teaspoon or teaspoon (Canada), equal to 0.0473 deciliters
- The Imperial teaspoon or teaspoon (UK), equal to 0.0592 deciliters
- The metric teaspoon or teaspoon (metric), equal to 0.05 deciliters
- The US customary teaspoon or teaspoon (US), equal to 0.0493 deciliters
- The teaspoon (FDA), equal to 0.05 deciliters
Plural: teaspoons (Canada)
Also called: teaspoon full, teaspoon (Canada) (plural: teaspoons (Canada))